Chemical Recycling AMI
The event provides the opportunity to explore the developments in this fast-growing sector and discover how chemical recycling is assisting the transition to a circular economy.
- Developments in advanced recycling technologies including thermal processes (pyrolysis and gasification), chemical depolymerisation and solvent-based purification
- The legislation, regulations and standards impacting on chemical recycling of plastics
- Validating chemical recycling processes through LCA studies, certification, mass balance etc.
- Value chain collaborations for advancing chemical recycling to an industrial scale
- Alternative perspectives on chemical recycling
- Brand owner perspective on using chemically recycled material in products (including food contact materials)